Question: How true is this? Answer: Very.
These days, I see no one, and I have time for nothing. Not even yoga (the horror!)! I even had to cancel on my best friend's birthday party tonight. Ugh.

I feel like I live at the library, these days.
Handed in the first part of my screenplay on Monday along with an essay on screenwriting theory and practice. This morning, I had an exam in film theory which I've studied for like a mad person (but luckily it paid off), and now I'm working on a 9-page paper for my "critical reading and writing"-class that is due...tomorrow.
If only my brain didn't feel so much like breadpudding as it does right about now. Oh well, I'm sure I'll be able to extrapolate some sort of observation on gender roles in Nathanael West's "The Day of the Locust", which is what I'm writing about. Now, I have all the thoughts, honestly I do. I know what to write, it's just a matter of pulling the strings out of my head and onto paper. How awesome would it be, if someone could do that for me? Just extract my thought and arrange them, and then meanwhile, maybe I could squeeze in a little nap time?
Mmmm.....naps. And speaking of - it's really quite extraordinary how many people you see napping around campus these days. After I suddenly began bumping into to dormant bruins all over, I decided to start a little photo montage (yeah, I know - 'photo montage' and the M'n'M? Shocking!) and as soon as I get some juice on my phone (i.e. when I leave this godforsaken library), I'll show you guys what finals week looks like at UCLA.
If only my brain didn't feel so much like breadpudding as it does right about now. Oh well, I'm sure I'll be able to extrapolate some sort of observation on gender roles in Nathanael West's "The Day of the Locust", which is what I'm writing about. Now, I have all the thoughts, honestly I do. I know what to write, it's just a matter of pulling the strings out of my head and onto paper. How awesome would it be, if someone could do that for me? Just extract my thought and arrange them, and then meanwhile, maybe I could squeeze in a little nap time?
Mmmm.....naps. And speaking of - it's really quite extraordinary how many people you see napping around campus these days. After I suddenly began bumping into to dormant bruins all over, I decided to start a little photo montage (yeah, I know - 'photo montage' and the M'n'M? Shocking!) and as soon as I get some juice on my phone (i.e. when I leave this godforsaken library), I'll show you guys what finals week looks like at UCLA.
Ok, back to work.
After tomorrow, I juuuust have to produce another little 9-page paper, that's due on Monday, and then it's Chrismukkah!
♥
Ps. Check it out! My blondish roots are coming out to play!
No comments:
Post a Comment