May 03, 2011

I Guess, He Liked It, 'Cause He Went And Put A Ring On It.

Last night, I came back to L.A. after having spent the four best days of my life in San Diego. What, you ask, made this particular trip so joyful and wondrous? Well, I'll tell ya...no wait, better yet, I'll show you! Lo and behold, my new family! Oh wait, I didn't mention, I have a new family? I swear, my head is in the clouds, these days. Maybe it's because the love of my life proposed to me this Saturday and we're engaged to be married. I. Am. So. Happy. I. Could. Burst. But I won't. Instead, I'll social media-spam you with love-generated happiness until...until...well, I guess, until somebody stops me! So, there - the race is on! Who can stop me?!

Lovebirds, Grandma Katz, Dad Katz and Mom Katz. 

Grandma Jean is the most awesome chick I've met in a long time. Strong, big-hearted, funny, no bull-shit kind of person. Did we get along? The picture should speak for itself.

More Grandma Jean-bonding. Yesterday, she went back to New Jersey, where she lives for 5 months of the year with all the New York-family. 
Evan and I will head out there and visit her as soon as possible. 

A moment of quietude for the love-drunk.

Yeah, yeah...I know what you REALLY want to see is The Ring. Well, here it is! It's momma Katz's old ring and I love it. LOVE it. In fact, here's another picture to support that statement: 


--- April 21st, 2012. Save the date, folks! ---

3 comments:

  1. Just to be clear, it was not only Grandma Jean who was bad-ass. Momma Katz and Dad Katz (also known as Sura and Stan) are also some of the most awesome, loving and supportive people, I have ever met, and I feel so lucky to be included in this clan. Love all-round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Mette-Marie,

    Welcome to our family. My name is Anita, Sura's sister in law, wife of wonderful Jack, Sura's brother. We love Evan and are so glad he has found someone wonderful to spend his life with. We look forward to meeting you and attending your wedding.
    Love, Anita, Jack and family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Anita,

    Thank you so much for your wonderful words! Evan sat next to me while reading your comment and exclaimed: "Anita! I LOVE Anita!" Love is all around! I'm looking forward to meeting you and your family. How fortunate I am to be included in such a loving family. We can't wait to see you at the wedding!

    Love,

    Mette-Marie and Evan

    ReplyDelete