November 24, 2010


My first Thanksgiving is tomorrow! I'm going to spend the evening with friends, and I'm the pumpkin pie cupcake-baker-maker. Excited, I am!
 UCLA textures.

 Screenwriting essentials.

 My dear professor, Richard Walter (the attentive blog-reader will notice he is also the author of the book on the previous picture). Can you tell he's awesome? Well, he is.

This is actually where I have my screenwriting lectures. I know: I'm a lucky bastard.

 More James Bridges Theater.

 Entrance to my, now familiar, sculpture garden. Somehow, it's the uncoolest part about the whole thing, but I thought I'd introduce it properly, seeing as I've already depicted it quite a few times in this digital universe.

 I'm not the only one who thinks it's swell.

Sculpture of the day.

 A Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolfian house in my neighborhood.

 Found Lego on campus and it totally made my day!

 Oh, scruffy bicyclist's hands, how I've missed you!
 My favorite tree in my hood.

 Walking les dogs (they're French too). I love my neighborhood. I do. It's...nice.

 Another Brentwoodian perspective.

Autumn colors in LA. I didn't think they had seasons here, but it turns out - they do. It's actually getting to be a bit chilly here, and I quite like it to be honest. I'm even sort of getting into what some people would call 'Christmas spirit'. Who'da thunk it? (apart from everyone who knows me...hehe...)

"LA'S TOTALLY AWESOME LAUNDRY DETERGENT"
I love advertising that doesn't try to beat around the bush. 

Skyscraper versus sky or vice versa.

No comments:

Post a Comment