If this doesn't challenge your mind, I don't know what will. (CPH)
Breakfast View On Gray Day. (CPH)
Street (sm)art. (CPH)
(CPH) The cover of Evan's upcoming album:
"Iz All Green 'n' Hazy, But Fukkit I Ain't Lazy"
I know. It's strange. Very, very strange.
But sort of mesmerizing too, n'est-ce pas? Or is this where Europeans and Americans divide? (Århus)
(CPH) The cover of my upcoming album:
"Light Up My Mind"
Now, I haven't yet touched upon the part of our trip that has to do with Iceland and there's a good reason for that: I still don't know what happened up there! I mean, I was there, I was in control of all my faculties (to the best of my knowledge, I guess you never really know), but trying to wrap your head around What Is Iceland is not simple feat. It is weird and fabulous and beautiful and daunting and alien and weird, did I already say weird? Well, it's weird. And we loved it. But all that will be elaborated on later, for now, I will merely present a little teaser of what's to come:
Reykjavik Tableau #1.
Reykjavik Tableau #2.
Reykjavik Tableau #3.
Reykjavik Tableau #4. |
No comments:
Post a Comment