So, New Year's Eve was spent amongst good friends, new as well as old. Pelle, yet again, played the role of the gracious host. My contribution: Balloons!
The lovely dinner spread
Mmmmmm....
...yeeeaaah, no, I'm not done with the food juuuust yet.
And finally, pictures of people taking pictures of the food. Now, I think I'm done.
But wait, one last food picture: I present, a Korean dessert that we re-named...well, nevermind.
Me and Sofie-ducks
The bluegrass-band-playing neighbor, Matt.
Even the aggressive art on their walls was feeling festive!
One of Pelle's roommates is an actual photographer with real, proper gear.
(Nono, I love you iPhone4, it's not that...it's only...*sigh*)
Nick and German badass (I forget her name, but she was cool)
Later on, the party moved down to the little establishment on Pico Blvd known as "The Liquid Kitty". It's a wonderful place with happy people, great drinks and soft-porn on a big screen (yeah, you heard me. Don't ask me why, though)
Ahem...so this is the last picture I took that night and the first one I took in 2011. These two lovely gentlemen are my friends Dudy and JP, but exactly why I seem to be on the floor...I don't exactly know.
But nevermind, it was the funnest night in a long time and a great way to start what is already promising to be an amazing year.
Go 2011!
No comments:
Post a Comment