January 17, 2011

An Unconventional Hangover

The day after the julefrokost I took part in a commercial which was shot and directed by my lovely friend, Priya. She had called me the day before - mid-cooking meatballs and rice pudding - to ask me if I would help her out and act in a commercial for a new application for iPads and iPhones and such. How could I refuse?! So I woke up, shunned my hangovers to the darkest, most remote corner of my being, and hauled my ass onto campus to give it my all, as they say.

A very deserted north campus. People don't mess around with winter break!

My co-actor, Adam, getting ready for his close-up.

Priya. She's badass, in case you can't tell.

The bike-ride home after my first "that's a wrap"...


Oh the commercial? You wanna see it? Well, then you have to PROMISE to not judge me. Ok, FINE. Judge all you want. Here it is: 


(click the link)

No comments:

Post a Comment